How To Enhance Your House’s Air Quality
There’s a lot in the news about the air quality that we breathe, it can be a little scary. Between greenhouse gasses, making emissions, and nature contributions, there’s a great deal of yucky stuff out there in the air. While you can’t directly control what’s in the air on the outside of your home, you can do a few things to make your home’s air much safer for you and your household. Here are some things to consider.
All of your house’s air is controlled throughout your home by means of the heating and cooling ducts. Your heater filter does a terrific job of capturing a lot of the irritants and pollutants if it’s maintained correctly. It’s a great idea swap out the filter every month or two to make sure you are breathing clean air.
You want to make certain that your home is sealed firmly, securing it from the outside air. Have a look at doors and windows to see if there is any air leaking through. Attics and basements are well-known for letting air in. Caulking, weather-stripping, and even including insulation will decrease the quantity of outdoor air that is getting in.
Bathing Your Furry Friend
Your family pet’s fur will also bring in all kinds of things, from dust to dander to termites. And, all of that will enter into your house’s air quality. Bathing them regularly and brushing them every day, preferably outside, will assist a lot.
The more things that are laying around and on shelves, the more locations there are for the dust and allergens to settle. Decreasing mess will not just make your home simpler to clean up, it will improve your air quality.Dust Magnets
Everything floating through the air will eventually settle someplace. However, it won’t remain there. As you and your household move your house, all of that dust gets recirculated back into the air. It’s a vicious cycle! Here are a few locations to look at:
- Curtains and blinds: Get in the routine of cleaning your drapes and blinds on a regular basis. They’re just another place where contaminants can settle and return into the air.
- Bed linens are just somewhere else that will gather dust. Changing your sheets typically will assist, in addition to changing out your comforter frequently.
- Floors: It’s the last place that the dust will land, and the first place where it will be kicked up back into the air. Difficult floorings ought to be kept clean, specifically in the corners and along the baseboards. And, vacuuming carpets often, in some cases daily, is a must.
- Laundry: Letting laundry accumulate till laundry day isn’t the very best way to keep your house clean. Dust is settling all over, just waiting to return into the air. It’s better to do a load of laundry every day, getting rid of any stacks of clothing that can attract pollutants.
- Clean from top to bottom: When you’re cleaning up clean starting at the top. Dust the ceilings, then work on your photos and shelves on the walls, and finally work on the floors last.
Despite how well you vacuum you carpets, you won’t be able to get them totally clean. You can attempt to clean them by yourself, which will help a little. But, having them expertly cleaned is truly the best alternative to get everything out of the fibers. A professional carpet cleaner just has much better equipment and knowledge required to completely clean your carpets, along with the ideal chemicals for the task.
For all of your carpet cleansing needs, provide us a call today. One of our highly-trained professionals will consult with your in your house and reveal you the different ways that we can help to make your home’s air quality cleaner for you and your household!
Call Today for a FREE Estimate – 920-434-3400
Same Day Service May Be Available! Call Early & Ask!
Great job, very nice, helpful guys. Super clean sofa, rug. Highly recommend. 🙂Kathy Stitman10/25/2019
Great service, they were able to squeeze me in the next day and the carpet looks great, even the paint came out!Jonathan Blank6/28/2019
I have had many carpet cleaners over the years and thought they all did the same quality work. After hiring Advanced Carpet Care Inc, I realized these guys are true professionals and their work is exceptional! Best company I have ever worked with, my carpets and tile are beautiful!K Foster6/26/2017
We are so pleased with the service that we received from Advanced Carpet Cleaning. Our carpets look amazing and the gentlemen providing the service were very kind and professional. They were able to remove all stains and carefully moved furniture when needed. Their level of customer service was outstanding!BuBbly Toes6/26/2016
If you want your carpets & floors to look as close to new as possible call Gary with Advanced Carpet Care Inc. These guys have never left spots on my carpet. Also all carpet is cleaned along the woodwork. For the best cleaning in Green Bay call Gary with Advanced Carpet Care Inc.!A Google User6/26/2015
Very good work!!! We have carpets that we were ready to tear out they were so bad. Advanced got all the stains out, were quick, and honest. We would recommend this company to everyone. They really know what they are doing! We don't need to get new carpeting anymore! Thank you.Google User7/11/2018